Professional Technical Support
01/03/2018 09:00 to 29/03/2018 14:00
Pritech Indonesia, pt.
Duration : 12 times
IT Technicians are responsible for diagnosing and resolving technical problems as well as assisting with the maintenance of computer infrastructure and web technology.
As an IT Technician, your role may require you to provide remote and on-site support, install and upgrade software, and maintain operational documentation.
- Identify the components of standard desktop personal computers
- Identify fundamental components and functions of personal computer operating systems
- Identify best practices followed by professional personal computer technicians
- Install and configure operating systems
- Maintain and troubleshoot installations of Microsoft Windows
- Identify network technologies
- Install and manage network connections
- Support laptops, portable computing devices, printers and scanners
- Identify personal computer security concepts
- Support personal computer security
- Install, configure, maintain, troubleshoot, and replace computer hardware, system components, and peripherals
- Maintain and troubleshoot the Windows Operating System
- Install a small-office/home-office network, and troubleshoot network connections
- Secure Personal Computers
Registration fee :
Rp. 1.050.000,- (include : light meal, drink & module)
Training cost : -- FREE --