Client Relation & Project Officer
- Min : High school diploma; BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Some past experience in marketing preferred.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Administer and handling documents
- Managing daily operational finance
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns.
- Do and plan promotional activities
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Handling existing client relations
- Maintaining websites and looking at data analytics Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Coordinating internal marketing and an organisation’s culture Monitoring performance and managing campaigns on social media.